Thank you so much for spending your time with me.
Due to the nature of the products and services that Moon+Myrrh provides, I do not offer refunds of any kind at this time. In the event a product is lost or damaged, we can work together to find a solution, however physical products are non refundable.
Services, programs, and workshop purchases are non refundable for any reason at any time. Workshop seats may be transferred to another guest or workshop if more than 24 hours notice is given before time of the event. In the event of a no show, late arrival, or a cancellation less than 24 hours in advance of the workshop, the buyer forfeits the cost of the reservation but may still receive workshop materials post workshop. Spots for all workshops are limited in quantity to provide intimate experiences, and a spot reserved and not cancelled with at least 24 hours notice is a spot that can not be opened to another. There are no exceptions made to this policy for any reason.
Services are non-refundable and non-transferable, and are only available for re-booking if a request is made 48 hours or more before the time of the service. Rebooking is allowed once per service. This is necessary due to the amount of prep that goes into all sessions that are specific to the individual who books, and the limited amount of availability for sessions.
One more time for clarification: no shows or same day cancelations on sessions are non refundable, non transferable, and not able to be rebooked. This is a firm policy, and boundaries will be enforced.
Digital products are non refundable and non transferable, and are also not available for reproduction or to sell.
A release will be required for all services. Any guidance provided is not intended to take the place of a licensed healthcare provider. Please note that by purchasing any reading or session you are agreeing to the following terms as outlined in the release:
*By scheduling and/or paying for any service offered through moonandmyrrh.com and/or communicating with Michelle Rhodes in any fashion you are attesting that you have read this legal disclaimer and these terms of service. Further, you attest that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with and accept the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- 100% accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Any information, communication and/or consultations with Michelle Rhodes and/or via the moonandmyrrh.com website are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only.
- No session given by Michelle Rhodes and/or via the moonandmyrrh.com website is intended to, nor should it ever, take the place of professional services including but not limited to: medical, legal, financial, business and/or psychological.
- Michelle Rhodes and moonandmyrrh.com accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/her consultation with Michelle Rhodes and/or moonandmyrrh.com.
- You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless Michelle Rhodes and moonandmyrrh.com, their heirs, relatives, agents or assignees in perpetuity and throughout all known and unknown universes.
- Copyright and confidentiality laws apply. You agree you will not publish, display, share, distribute and/or archive any material, photo, content, etc. without express written permission from Michelle Rhodes, Owner and Publisher.
- Social Media: You may share my content and videos on appropriate social media outlets (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Tumblr) as long as appropriate attribution is given. For permission to share my content on other venues please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sessions are scheduled and paid for in advance. Prepayment is required for any and all services.
- Refunds are not available at any time for any reason.
- All services offered by Michelle Rhodes and/or moonandmyrrh.com are for entertainment, educational, and spiritual purposes only.
- You have had the chance and taken the time to ask any and all questions, you fully understand and of your own free will, choose to enter into this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.
Should you have any questions about your order, please contact Michelle at email@example.com.