Hi! I'm Michelle, I'm so happy to have you here.
I began making jewelry in 2009 as a way to work through the massive changes happening in my life. Myrrh Handmade Jewelry became a substantial part of my identity, and a way for me to navigate the world as a single parent. In 2014, the bottom fell out of my life and I knew I would never be the same. After navigating the trauma of that time, I emerged with a toolkit full of resources that I was surprised to see were not being shared in my community. I made a commitment that no one would ever go through what I went through alone, and lead an introduction to more mainstream Astrology, Divination, and Feminine Spirituality in Little Rock, Arkansas. After 10 years, I transitioned away from jewelry, and into moon circles, readings, and workshops. In 2018, I began my yoga training journey in order to integrate my knowledge around Astrology and become a more effective leader and teacher. Today, I work as a professional Psychological Astrologer using a Somatic and Trauma Informed lens.
There is an essence of who you are, the inner most part of you, that is already completely whole. I am here to help you find it. My main focus is acceptance, validation, and radical self compassion, while remaining conscious and informed of trauma, loss, and privilege. Self love, grace, and resilience are my ultimate goals, and I believe they cultivate more love and service to others.
- Hellenistic Astrology with Chris Brennan, The Astrology School.
- 200 & 300 hour Yoga Teacher Trainings with Kayce Johnson and Wesley Pilcher of the Yoga Collective Academy, Arkansas Yoga Collective.
- 100 hour Trauma Informed Yoga Teacher Training levels 1 and 2 with Marianne Trauten, Kyra Haglund, Lade Akande, and Adi Shakti with Soul Work.
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist-Individual with Dr. J. Eric Gentry, Arizona Trauma Institute.
- Family Constellations Facilitation with Cecilia Altieri, Systemic and Family Solutions, Brussels, Belgium.
- Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapy Program with Dr. Scott Lyons, Dr. Arielle Schwartz & Nkem Ndefo, Fall 2022.
I am a 500 hour certified Yoga Teacher, a member of ISAR (International Society for Astrological Research), AFAN (Association for Astrological Networking), the Yoga Service Council, and The Embody Lab.
I dream that this will be a soft and safe place for you to land.
Stay up to date on current availability, workshops, and offerings by visiting me on Instagram @moonandmyrrh and on Facebook. If you see something that interests you, email email@example.com for more information