Astrological Counseling//Natal Chart Reading
- Do you want to learn more about yourself on a deeper level?
- Do you want to better understand the cycles you've experienced in your life, or have yet to experience?
- Do you want to understand why sometimes you don't feel alignment with your astrological sign?
- Are you searching for purpose?
- Are you ready to focus on parts of yourself that you've been avoiding?
I would love to help you find the answers to these questions and more with a dissection of your birth, or natal, chart. A natal chart is an astrological snapshot from the exact time of your birth, and it gives a revealing glimpse into your character by analyzing the position of the planets and the astrological houses & signs during the time of your birth. This counseling session with me is not like a typical chart reading, as I allow my intuition to guide me into the parts of your chart that I think are the most valuable for you right now. Some parts might challenge you, some might be difficult to hear, so please come to session with an open mind. There will be parts we do not go over, as the chart is deep and wide in its symbols and meanings.
Unlike traditional western "horoscopes" that focus only on your sun sign (the sign you typically know from your birthday), this session will focus on the planets and signs that shape different areas of your life. The insight your Natal Chart provides will certainly help you understand things you may not have before, and will hopefully provide validation of your life experiences.
Each session may include, but is not limited to, an in-depth breakdown of your Sun, Moon, & Ascending signs, as well as a breakdown of the houses, signs, and planets in your chart that stick out to me. [The signs are the 12-fold cycle of the zodiac and describe a circular rhythm and is one of the more popular aspects of astrology. The planets refer to the sun and the moon and the other planetary bodies in the solar system. And the houses will show where an energy could be expressing itself or where a certain tone is received in the field of human experience.]
Readings for return clients or those with an intermediate understanding of Astrology will include more in depth transit analysis and timing techniques as time allows.
Each session does include a 1-hour dissection of your chart and can be conducted via email, phone, or Zoom. You will also receive a computer generated PDF of your birth chart. Email email@example.com to schedule your call/session or schedule via the 'Book a Session' Tab on the website. All sessions must be scheduled at least 7 days in advance, pending availability.
Please include the following information upon checkout, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order:
- your name
- your email address
- your preferred gender pronouns
- your date of birth
- your place of birth (city, state, country)
- your EXACT OR AS CLOSE TO EXACT AS POSSIBLE time of birth. If you do not have this information, I would suggest requesting a long form birth certificate. Please note that I may still be able to do the reading without the time of birth, but your report will be much shorter and will not include your ascending or rising sign information. Year ahead readings can not be accurate without this information. Please note: Refunds will not be issued in the case birth time can not be acquired, so please have this information before booking!
This can also be given to anyone you know who is interested in learning more about their astrological chart! Simply specify upon checkout or via email that it is a gift and provide details for whom the chart is for.
**This reading includes the dissection of only one chart. Synastry, composite, and taking a glance at spouse/child/friend’s chart is not included. Each chart read must be booked separately.
***By scheduling and/or paying for any service offered through moonandmyrrh.com and/or communicating with Michelle Rhodes in any fashion you are attesting that you have read this legal disclaimer and these terms of service. Further, you attest that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with and accept the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- Intuitive guidance is not guaranteed, though integrity and breadth of knowledge is fairly and accurately acknowledged.
- Any information, communication and/or consultations with Michelle Rhodes and/or via the moonandmyrrh.com website are for educational and spiritual purposes only, and are not meant to diagnose or heal any issues.
- No reading given by Michelle Rhodes and/or via the moonandmyrrh.com website is intended to, nor should it ever, take the place of professional services including but not limited to: medical, legal, financial, business and/or psychological.
- Michelle Rhodes and moonandmyrrh.com accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/her consultation with Michelle Rhodes and/or moonandmyrrh.com.
- You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless Michelle Rhodes and moonandmyrrh.com, their heirs, relatives, agents or assignees in perpetuity and throughout all known and unknown universes.
- Copyright and confidentiality laws apply. You agree you will not publish, display, share, distribute and/or archive any material, photo, content, etc. without express written permission from Michelle Rhodes, Owner and Publisher.
- Social Media: You may share my content and videos on appropriate social media outlets (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Tumblr) as long as appropriate attribution is given. For permission to share my content on other venues please contact at email@example.com.
- Readings are scheduled and paid for in advance. Prepayment is required for any and all services.
- Refunds are not available at any time for any reason.
- All services offered by Michelle Rhodes and/or moonandmyrrh.com are for entertainment, educational, and spiritual purposes only.
- You have had the chance and taken the time to ask any and all questions, you fully understand and of your own free will, choose to enter into this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.